Hurricane Damage Claims

Martin County Hurricane Damage Claims Lawyer

Stuart Hurricane Damage Claims Attorney

Hurricanes are an unfortunate part of living in the beautiful state of Florida. The damages that can be caused by any hurricane can be completely devastating to your home and property. If your property was damaged by a hurricane, it is strongly advised that you contact a Martin County hurricane damage claims attorney. In such claims, you may find that your insurance company is less than responsive to certain parts of your claim. They also may not inform you of other types of compensation that you have a right to.

Martin County Hurricane Damage Attorney

When dealing with insurance companies, it can turn into a real nightmare. You may be stuck “on hold” for endless amounts of time, and eventually reach an unresponsive employee, or even the wrong department. This is not only annoying, it can drive you into such despair that you feel like giving up. That is when an attorney from Lauri J. Goldstein & Associates, PLLC, can take over and fight for you. When an attorney calls, amazing things begin to happen.

Generally speaking, your claim should be paid within 30 days. Unfortunately, as many can attest, this is not always what occurs. When you have your property in a shambles, your home destroyed or damaged, trees down and all the other ugly results of a hurricane, the last thing you need is a problem with your insurance claim. Often people do not realize that they may have a right to claim for such things as hotel costs while the property is being fixed, tree removal or even vehicle repair if the damage was caused by the hurricane. A lawyer from Lauri J. Goldstein & Associates, PLLC, can review your policy and what claims for compensation you may be due and will then fight for the maximum possible compensation. Take advantage of the legal skill and experience of the attorney and take the problem of dealing with insurance companies off your plate.

Contact a Martin County Hurricane Damage Attorney from Lauri J. Goldstein & Associates, PLLC, to fight for the maximum compensation you can claim. Save yourself from the worries of dealing with insurance companies and claims.

Contact Our Attorneys Now

Call Us First! Hablamos Español

Send My Information