Talk to Lauri Goldstein Personally on Her Cell - Call (772) 248-0544 Now!
We Are Available 24/7

Woman Awarded $1,375,031 in Car Accident

In Atlanta a woman was recently awarded a total of $1,0375,031 as a result of a car accident she had been involved in a few years ago. Initially the insurance provider of the driver at fault had offered her $100,000, but after taking her case to a qualified personal injury lawyer they decided to take her case to court.

When dealing with insurance companies it serves your best interests to contact a Martin county car accident attorney. The attorneys and staff are very familiar with insurance companies and, in some cases, their denial of legitimate claims. If you have suffered an injury in a car accident, take advantage of the knowledge and dedication of the attorneys at Lauri J. Goldstein & Associates, PLLC It will also relieve you of the burden of dealing with the insurance company, which can be confusing and difficult.

The car accident happened in Atlanta while exiting I-75. Two cars collided and caused another collision with the client's driver side door. She didn't go see a doctor about any injuries from the accident, even though she had experienced neck pain, until three weeks later. Her doctor recommended seeing an orthopedic specialist, which she didn't do until five months after the accident. It wasn't until two years after the accident an MRI revealed she had a herniated disc in her neck.

The plaintiff argued she now suffered from 25% impairment to her entire body due to the accident. If you or a loved one has been in a car accident, which resulted in injuries, you may have rights to certain types of compensation. In cases where another person caused the car accident, the insurance company of the at-fault driver must pay out for the damages you suffered. This does not only include the damage to your vehicle, but your medical bills, and other costs that may have come about as a result of the accident.There are several types of compensation that an attorney from Lauri J. Goldstein & Associates, PLLC may be able to get for you when handling your insurance claim.