Talk to Lauri Goldstein Personally on Her Cell - Call (772) 248-0544 Now!
We Are Available 24/7

What if the Insurance Company Refuses to Pay?

Sometimes, even the most straightforward and unremarkable car accident can quickly become complicated, especially when there is doubt or conflict in determining the at-fault party. If you find yourself the victim of a car accident due to no fault of your own, you have every right to pursue the compensation you deserve. However, the insurance company may attempt to put a stop to this process by denying your claim. When this happens, you must fight back as forcefully as possible.

If the insurance company denies paying your car accident claim, you do not have to accept this as a final decision. Consider these options instead:

  • Ask them to justify why your claim was denied. Once you understand the insurer’s reasoning, you can directly address any mistaken. illegitimate concerns. Typically, your claim will be denied due to a dispute over liability, damages, coverage questions, or alleged fraudulence.
  • Prepare for an appeal by collecting as much supporting evidence as possible, including accident reports, witness testimony, police investigations, medical reports, and other relevant documentation.
  • Seek legal assistance immediately. If you feel your settlement has been unfairly or unlawfully delayed or denied, consider pursuing a bad faith insurance claim to prove the illegitimacy of the decision.

Injured & Seeking Legal Counsel You Can Rely On? Contact Our Impressive & Driven Firm Today

At Lauri J. Goldstein & Associates, PLLC, we understand how precarious of a situation it can be when your personal injury claim is denied. This is why our experienced and aggressive legal team will act quickly to ensure justice is served, providing seamless counsel and guidance in your time of need. Allow us to successfully represent your needs today.  

If you would like to schedule an initial case evaluation with a member of our team, call (866) 675-4427 at your earliest convenience.