Lauri J. Goldstein, an attorney for over 25 years, has built a successful law practice with over 20 employees. She is well known for her community involvement and philanthropy. Mother of 2 children and wife of Dr. Elliott Scher, Lauri has balanced it all while overcoming obstacles. An aggressive trial lawyer who started the femaleinjurylawyer.com brand and has taken the lead in a traditionally male dominated industry, empowering other females along the way.
Ms Goldstein contributes to the following non-profit organizations:
- American Red Coast
- Tykes and Teens
- The United Way of Martin County's White Doves
- House of Hope
Not only is Ms. Goldstein a formidable force in the courtroom and an assertive defender of the injured, she is also very involved in her local community. Recently nominated for Small Business Philanthropist of the Year, Ms. Goldstein is dedicated to giving back to the community that she feels has given her and her business so much.
If you've been injured, don't hesitate to put more than 25 years of experience on your side. Call Lauri J. Goldstein to begin discussing your case.
Born: New York, N.Y.
- Florida Atlantic University, B.A., 1985
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., 1990
- Martin County Bar Association
- The Florida Bar
- Martin County Lawyers Associates
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- 1990, Florida and U.S. District Court
- Southern District of Florida
- Agency for Healthcare Administration
- The Board of Medicine
- Instructor, Insurance Defense Litigation, American States Insurance Company, 1991-1993
- Certified Civil Circuit Court Mediator